A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hema Vankayala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hema Vankayala is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vankayala graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Vankayala has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hema Vankayala MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hema Vankayala practice?
- Dr. Hema Vankayala has 1 office location.
Dr. Hema Vankayala practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists.