A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hemal Parekh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hemal Parekh is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parekh
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parekh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hemal Parekh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Parekh graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Parekh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hemal Hasmukh Parekh MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hemal H. Parekh practice?
- Dr. Hemal Parekh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hemal Parekh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Internists and Santa Clara Cardiologists.