Dr. Hemal Mehta MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

January 31st, 2017
Dr. Mehta is a grrat Doctor. He spends time with his patients. And he is very committed to what he does and how he treats u. I would recommend him to anyone.

September 23rd, 2016
1st class
1st visit with Dr Mehta today and can honestly say that he is 1 of only 2 Drs I've ever seen that actually cares and treats you with respect. He has the knowledge to answer any question you wanna ask. He's a top class Dr who you can trust to help you if you really need it.

January 19th, 2016
1st visit
Dr Mehta is new to my pain dr office, he was courteous & looked at me while speaking, took his time & was gentle giving injections.

May 9th, 2015
Wonderful Dr. Wish I could find where he is practicing now.

May 1st, 2015
Dr Metha is wonderful. He spoke with me like the adult in extreme pain looking for help that I am and not like I'm some idiot trying to get drugs that many Drs assume you are from the get go. He studied my charts and tests,he spent time asking questions that no one had thought to ask before. He's a God send to Mt Juliet.

April 23rd, 2015
Sad...
Dr Mehta has been my dr for many years. I've followed him through different practices. Many of the places he has worked for have had rude, uncaring staff. He moved recently to a new practice. I saw him once there. It is over 2 hours travel time for me versus 30 minutes. I was willing because he is an amazing doctor. Now, I find out with no warning, no call, no letter that he is no longer practicing medicine and will no longer be seeing patients. He is now doing "procedures only". As someone who is elderly, I feel sorry for the young patients that will never know a good pain doctor. This was the last one.

April 9th, 2015
At 65 years old now , my health had gotten in the last stages , If u r looking for a Doctor that cares for your health please go to Doctor Mehta. I did not feel like the nurse practitioner liked me or really cared about my health needs. There is not many Doctord like him, if you are looking for someone that cares try to get a appointment as soon as you can.
I wish he was still my doctor.

September 3rd, 2014
Awesome
Dr.Mehta has been my pain Dr since 2006. I was severely injured in a mva in 2005. And my wife and I truly believe that I wouldn't have as good of quality of life with out Dr. Mehta

July 24th, 2014
WORST OFFICE STAFF EVER
Dr. Mehta is the BEST doctor I have ever seen. But his staff is downright hateful. Even my pharmacist used that word after talking to "Tracy" and the office manager "Rachelle". You can call and for weeks and no one will ever call you back. They refused to keep seeing me because my insurance changed and they would have to fax ONE piece of paper every month to my insurance so that I would be covered. The doctor said it was fine and wanted to keep seeing me but the office girls refused because it was "extra work"....I would go see Dr. Mehta again in a nano second because he is that good of a doctor but his staff makes sure to make you feel unwanted and unwelcome. They also DO NOT pick up the phone. Ever. And if you leave a message don't expect a call back. If you have to work with his staff at all you are basically screwed.

April 15th, 2014
Exceptional Doctor
Dr. Mehta is, hands down, the best doctor I have ever seen with my wife. He was able to accurately diagnose her condition and set her on a treatment path. He is always caring, compassionate, willing to listen, easy to communicate with, and fun to joke around with. He always makes sure we understand what he is communicating to us and gives us realistic expectations for treatment, all without getting our hopes up too much or leaving us feeling down about the situation. If you are in need of quality pain management and are in Dr. Mehta's area (we drive an hour to see him!), I highly suggest you call his office and get an appointment!

August 9th, 2013
Worthless Staff
First Dr Mehta is a wonderful pain Dr. His staff is the worst. Very rude, inresponvise and lack a good work ethic. They will not return calls, fill complete paper work for Insurance approvals or follow through with referrals or scheduling test. Had a staff member tell me this week when I called the office to speak with his nurse, that she would take my number but not to expect a return call from her because his nurse never returned calls! Horrible work ethic from his entire staff.

November 11th, 2012
He is an amazing doctor
Dr. Mehta gave my daughter hope after we had been searching for a diagnosis for close to 8 months. Not only does he spend so much time talking to her about her options, but he also lets her know that she is not alone. He shows her genuine care and respect. He responds to emails and in an emergency we can even reach him via cell phone. When she has had a flare up, he allows her to come in without an appointment. There has never been a time he has not shown compassion and I would dare say that he may be one of the best doctors that exist. It is hard to tell him how much he has meant to my daughter's progress, because there is not enough we could say. We are forever indebted to him. Let's not forget Nurse Najma. She is phenomenal; they are the best.