A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hemal Nayak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hemal Nayak, MD, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nayak graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Nayak has 13 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Glenoaks Medical Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nayak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hemal Nayak practice?
Dr. Hemal Nayak practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Hoffman Estates, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elgin, IL and Elk Grove Village, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Cardiologists.