A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hemal Nayak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hemal Nayak, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nayak graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Nayak has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Glenoaks Medical Center Inc
- Sherman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hemal Nayak FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Hemal Nayak practice?
- Dr. Hemal Nayak has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hemal Nayak practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Hinsdale, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elk Grove Village, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Hinsdale Cardiologists.