A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hemalata Nandi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hemalata Nandi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hemalata Nandi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nandi graduated from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Nandi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Port Huron Hospital
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nandi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 24 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hemalata A. Nandi practice?
Dr. Hemalata Nandi practices Pediatrics near Port Huron, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Marysville, MI.
See Port Huron Pediatricians.