A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hemalata Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hemalata Reddy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hemalata Reddy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Reddy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hemalata Nallu Reddy BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Hemalata N. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Hemalata Reddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hemalata Reddy practices Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.