A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hemalatha Naganna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hemalatha Naganna is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naganna
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Naganna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hemalatha Naganna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Naganna graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Naganna has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Carroll Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hemalatha Naganna MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hemalatha Naganna practice?
- Dr. Hemalatha Naganna has 1 office location.
Dr. Hemalatha Naganna practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Westminster, MD.
See Westminster Internists and Westminster Cardiologists.