A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hemalatha Parekh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parekh graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Parekh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Corona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hemalatha R Parekh MD is a female General Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Hemalatha R. Parekh practice?
- Dr. Hemalatha Parekh has 1 office location.
Dr. Hemalatha Parekh practices General Practice near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Primary Care Doctors.