A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hemalatha Parekh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hemalatha Parekh is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parekh
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Parekh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parekh graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Parekh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Corona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hemalatha R Parekh MD is a female General Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Hemalatha R. Parekh practice?
- Dr. Hemalatha Parekh has 1 office location.
Dr. Hemalatha Parekh practices General Practice near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Primary Care Doctors.