A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hemalatha Sabapathy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hemalatha Sabapathy is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hemalatha Sabapathy, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabapathy graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Sabapathy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hemalatha L Sabapathy MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Hemalatha L. Sabapathy practice?
- Dr. Hemalatha Sabapathy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hemalatha Sabapathy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bellerose, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Bellerose Obstetricians & Gynecologists.