Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hemalini Mehta
Dr. Hemalini Mehta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with another office in Minneapolis, MN. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Clinical Laboratory Immunology, Allergy and Immunology and Pediatrics. Dr. Mehta is affiliated with Fairview Southdale Hospital, Abbott Northwestern Hospital and Childrens Hospital - Minneapolis. She speaks English.
Dr. Hemalini Mehta has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Laboratory Immunology
Clinical laboratory immunologists study and research how disease develops and how to treat and monitor various types of disease. If your doctor suspects you have an immune-mediated or autoimmune condition, like celiac disease, rheumatoid arthritis...
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Hemalini Mehta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Steven Calvin
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi37
Dr. Philip Halverson
Clinical Laboratory Immunology, Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi38
Dr. S Nicholas
Allergy and Immunology
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi52