A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hemalini Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehta
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hemalini Mehta, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mehta has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hemalini Mehta MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Hemalini Mehta practice?
- Dr. Hemalini Mehta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hemalini Mehta practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN and Sartell, MN.
See Minneapolis Allergists and Minneapolis Pediatricians.