A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hemalini Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hemalini Mehta, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mehta has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mehta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans