Dr. Hemamalini Pilla MD Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

June 13th, 2015
does not provide the teaching necessary to new mothers
If you are pregnant for the first time and don't know what to expect during your pregnancy and you are eager to know everything about it, Dr. Pilla is NOT the best choice for you. I was newly pregnant and eager to know everything about signs symptoms, what and not to do during my pregnancy, Dr. Pilla, gave me very little of her time, and gave me a bunch of brochures and information for me to read, I asked her if I need to continue with my normal workout routine (which was very hard, I work out an hour daily) and she said to continue with my workout until my 7 month pregnancy that was ok. I lost my baby my baby came early, I believe with all of my heart if was because of the heavy stress I had put my body through my pregnancy, Dr. Pilla never asked me how hard and for how long I worked out daily, she simply gave me a bunch of information not related to what I could consider helpful to me personally. I had the worst year of my life during the lost of my baby, I'm happily pregnant again, and my current Dr. not only gives me the time I deserve but also strictly said NO HEAVY work out at all, so for whoever is trying to find a good Dr. to help you during your pregnancy I will say go and look for someone else besides this Dr.