A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hemangi Kale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hemangi Kale, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kale graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Kale has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- MetroHealth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kale accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 7 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan