A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hemangi Kale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kale
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kale Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hemangi Kale, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kale graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Kale has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- MetroHealth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hemangi Parag Kale MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Hemangi P. Kale practice?
- Dr. Hemangi Kale has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hemangi Kale practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Sacramento, CA.
See Akron Internists and Akron Gastroenterologists.