A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hemangini Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Nuclear Medicine
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Government Medical College, Surat.
Dr. Desai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hemangini A Desai MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Hemangini A. Desai practice?
- Dr. Hemangini Desai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hemangini Desai practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Waterford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI.
See Waterford Internists and Waterford Endocrinologists.