A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hemangini Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Government Medical College, Surat.More Education & Awards
Dr. Desai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Desai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hemangini A. Desai practice?
Dr. Hemangini Desai practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Waterford, MI.
See Waterford Family Physicians, Waterford General Practitioners, Waterford Internists, Waterford Pulmonologists, and Waterford Endocrinologists.