A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hemangini Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hemangini Desai is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desai
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Desai Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Nuclear Medicine
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Government Medical College, Surat.
Dr. Desai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hemangini A Desai MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Hemangini A. Desai practice?
- Dr. Hemangini Desai has 1 office location.
Dr. Hemangini Desai practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Waterford, MI.
See Waterford Internists and Waterford Endocrinologists.