A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hemant Godara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Godara
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Godara Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Godara has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Cochran Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hemant Godara MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hemant Godara practice?
- Dr. Hemant Godara has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hemant Godara practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Cardiologists.