A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hemant Keny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hemant Keny, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keny graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Keny has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hemant Vasant Keny MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hemant V. Keny practice?
- Dr. Hemant Keny has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hemant Keny practices Surgery near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Surgeons.