Overall Review

4.7

no change

April 9th, 2016
It's refreshing to see a Doctor who cares about his patients
I'm a caretaker for a gentleman who is bedridden and I've been having very disappointed with his last Doctor and getting him to the Appointments was a pain in the rump. This Doctor was reccommended to me, because he will do House calls for People in need. I called him on a Monday because of an issue and after explaining to the nurse, she called back and said that he wasn't taking any patients at this moment but is going to take him because this is serious and he needs to be seen asap. He came out a few hours later to take a look. His bedside manner is excellent. His nurse was also wonderful to talk with and they were both so friendly and answered each and every question in a way that I understood what they were saying. For any of you wondering, He also speaks Perfect english. My hearing is going and sometimes accents accompanied by the softness of their voice makes it very difficult for me to hear and understand. It's so frustrating to ask someone to repeat every other word and that was not the case here. Thank you so much Dr. Painter for taking such good care of us and I look forward to your next visit!

November 27th, 2015

November 14th, 2015
Best Family Doctor in Orlando.
Dr. Painter is our Family Physician since 2008. Excellent Doctor, always listening and spending long time with us.

November 10th, 2012
Exceptional care
Been a few years, he is looking after my mom and my family. He also took care of my grandmother for 10 years. She was a tough cookie, and he was the only doctor she would go to. She has now passed but she would want me to put in a good word for our family doctor. Dr Painter is the best.

April 6th, 2012
Charles H. Dore, Patient
Dr. Painter is the finest general physician that I have had treat me during my 85-years. He is patient, caring with a vast knowledge and background within his profession. I would recommend him to all! Not enough praises can be given Dr. Painter to assess his ability.

September 7th, 2011
best doctor ever

August 27th, 2011
Great experience
My kids hate going to doctorsWe went to him for a physical recentlyKids got great preventative advice. They felt comfortable talking to him. Discussed sports physical and injury prevention.High school kids dont listen to doctors, or any one. My kids were impressed, and of course I was too.

July 4th, 2011
patient
Best Dr I've ever had. Very very educated. Very professional but also caring and personable. if you need a doctor he is the 1 for you they do not get any better than doctor painter.

June 11th, 2011
Best Family Physician
He is what other doctors should be. I get advice from him for all kinds of medical issues. Even when I need surgery I confirm with him always. He has a good hold on the art and science of medicine.When my specialist gives me 30 seconds, and does not answer my questions, I go to him to clarify. Hope he stays around. Healthcare is being taken over by corporations and assembly line tactics.He is a typical old fashioned Family doctor.

April 21st, 2011
I am glad I found this doctor.Hope too many people dont find out about him.

February 16th, 2011
m.r.
Very friendly office staff. I was able to set an appointment with Dr. Painter for the same day and I was not able to make it on time. This did not effect my ability to see the doctor that day and I was able to see the doctor within 10 minutes of my late arrival. During the actual appointment, Dr. Painter spent aver 20 minutes with me and was able to diagnose and treat me effectivly. I will be using Dr. Painter for any and all medical needs I have in the future and recommend his services to all.

February 14th, 2011
Best I've ever seen
We first met Dr Painter as walk-ins during a vacation 9 years ago. When we relocated here the following year, my kids insisted on using him as our primary instead of the local pediatricians, all of whom had months-long backlogs for appointments. His diagnostic skills are excellent, and it may be his willingness to spend TIME with each patient that increases his accuracy. As most reviews attest, his demeanor is polite, professional, gentle and informative. A very intelligent man who knows his craft. I've sent many newcomers to the area to him, and once they've experienced his care, they all feel the same about him as our family.