Dr. Hemant Panchal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hemant Panchal?

August 9th, 2017

Dr Panchal is a great physician. He has been seeing my children from their birth. He is always available and one of the most skilled physicians I have ever known. Being a mom and a physician myself I know how hard it is to find such a great professional. I trust him with my kid`s lives wholeheartedly.

September 22nd, 2015

would not recommend

Great if your child needs shots and not really medical care. My child did have a medical problem - never spoke directly with Dr. Panchal even at the time of diagnosis, spoke with his office nurse after I called her - she never identified herself. Sent record request for second opinion, paperwork clearly stated continuation of care not transfer, they assumed it was a transfer and archived his records so they never followed up even though I called two more times to try to get the doctor's opinion of my child's treatment. Eventually did send request for transfer of records to a new doctor and they said they never received the fax. 20 years ago it was a different story and a great practice - now he's too busy and the care my child received reflected that

December 20th, 2014

he prescribes medications that aren't needed for dignoses that don't even exist in the age group; he put one 8month old on zithromax for bronchitis, no part of which is good medicine. if you want free antibiotics he's your guy, if you want good medicine go elsewhere!

August 13th, 2013

Wonderful doctor!

Great facility, great staff, they treat you like family. I can call him any time of the day and he calls me right back, even at 3am. He will come see my kids at the office even when it is closed. He keeps up with everything and takes all my worries about my kids off my back. We feel so blessed to have him be our doctor. Best pediatrician out there! No wonder he is nationally recognized!!!

July 17th, 2012

We have always had great service at Dr. Panchal's. My kids love him! Dr. Panchal makes a point of coming in to see the kids even if they are seen by the PA's...all of the ladies are also great!

December 13th, 2011

Awesome Doctor

Dr Panchal and his staff are always accessible, helpful and professional. He truly cares about all of his patients.

July 27th, 2011

Best Pediatrician in the Area

We have four young children and we happily drive down from West Springfield to see Dr Panchal. You would be hard pressed to find a better doctor. The kids love him and every member of his staff is excellent. He was recommended to us by several different parents and I would recommend him to you.

June 16th, 2010

counselor

Actually he is not my doctor, but i had brought my daughter in and asked him to look at my symptoms because my PCP was on vacation and I do not like his backup. Dr. Panchal diagnosed me and gave me a prescrition. he is the best!!!!!

October 13th, 2017