Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hemant Shah
Dr. Hemant Shah, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Port Richey, FL, with another office in Holiday, FL. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Shah is affiliated with Bayfront Health Spring Hill, Regional Medical Center - Bayonet Point and Florida Hospital North Pinellas. Dr. Shah has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Hemant Shah has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Hemant Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Richey, FL.
Dr. Dipak Parekh
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Port Richey, FL 0.05 mi41
Dr. Mahender Reddy
Hudson, FL 0.07 mi29
Dr. Krishna Ravi
Hudson, FL 0.20 mi46