Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hemant Vankawala
Dr. Hemant Vankawala, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with other offices in El Paso, TX and Aubrey, TX (and 1 other location). He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Vankawala is affiliated with Magnolia Medical Center, Town And Country Hospital and Denton Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Hemant Vankawala has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Hemant Vankawala is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Robert Fanning
General Surgery, Emergency Medicine
Shavano Park, TX 1.02 mi44
Dr. Lars Reinhart
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
San Antonio, TX 1.75 mi21
Dr. Lisa Gwin
San Antonio, TX 1.75 mi14