A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hemant Vankawala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hemant Vankawala, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vankawala graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Vankawala has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hemant Hasmukh Vankawala MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hemant H. Vankawala practice?
- Dr. Hemant Vankawala has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hemant Vankawala practices Emergency Medicine near El Paso, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Aubrey, TX and Lewisville, TX.
See El Paso Emergency Physicians.