A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hemanth Badhey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hemanth Badhey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Badhey
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Badhey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Badhey graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Badhey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hemanth K Badhey MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Hemanth K. Badhey practice?
- Dr. Hemanth Badhey has 1 office location.
Dr. Hemanth Badhey practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Glen Cove, NY.
See Glen Cove Internists and Glen Cove Cardiologists.