A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hemanth Bhimasani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hemanth Bhimasani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhimasani
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Bhimasani Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhimasani graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hemanth Kumar Bhimasani MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hemanth K. Bhimasani practice?
- Dr. Hemanth Bhimasani has 1 office location.
Dr. Hemanth Bhimasani practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Lewistown, PA.
See Lewistown Psychiatrists and Lewistown Adolescent Specialists.