A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hemant Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hemant Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hemant Patel, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Patel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Brunswick Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hemant M Patel MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Hemant M. Patel practice?
- Dr. Hemant Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Hemant Patel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Internists and Wilmington Cardiologists.