A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hemchand Ramberan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hemchand Ramberan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hemchand Ramberan, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramberan graduated from University of Guyana School of Medine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ramberan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Erlanger Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hemchand Ramberan MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Hemchand Ramberan practice?
- Dr. Hemchand Ramberan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hemchand Ramberan practices Gastroenterology near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC.
See Chattanooga Gastroenterologists.