Dr. Hemlata Moturi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hemlata Moturi?

Angel

Posted on October 17th, 2017

Kind, caring, attentive, knowledgeable, respectful, patient

Posted on April 18th, 2017

Highly knowledgeable, caring doctor!

Posted on April 2nd, 2013

Doctor is great with diagnoses and knows her stuff, but she is very rushed with her actual time with you. She looks at my blood work results and then just says see you in 3 months and leaves. Nothing is discussed or explained. I drive an hour to see her wait for 15-20 minutes and then I see her for a total of 6 minutes. In contrast I must say she has found a few issues I have that other doctors may not have seen.

High Blood Pressure by the Time I Left

Posted on July 10th, 2012

I waited over 2 hours in the waiting room. Ran to the ladies room, and when I came back, they had called me, and then called the next person - even though other patients said I had gone to the ladies room. I came back, and then waited another 45 minutes before I saw the doctor. The dr was brief and hurried when I finally got to see her. Flipping through paperwork, making little eye contact. She spent more time asking me questions to fill in her laptop, then really talking to me or listening to me. She did not seem to care that my bone density had decreased. Wrote me a script and said see you in 6 months. For what? Worst experience ever. Every time I go to this dr it is the same. Patients in the waiting area complain, but say it's okay the wait time is unbearable because she is the best. Really?

Compassionate and caring

Posted on June 15th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Moturi for four years. I find her the most caring of the four doctors I see on a regular basis. I trust her! I met Dr. Moturi after suffering a heart attack, bypass surgery, and four heart failure episodes. Dr. Moturi treats me for my diabetes, but also helps in explaining what the other professionals don't have time to do. My granddaughter loves her! And, looks forward to our visits!

I'm an RN

Posted on December 22nd, 2011

I must say the wait time was excessive, however it wasn't due to drug reps. I believe it was because the doctor takes her time w/each patient. She is very nice, caring, and explains everything. Not easy to get an appt, because she is very popular...most good MD's are!!

Great Endocrinologist

Posted on December 19th, 2011

Dr.Moturi is an excellent doctor, and she is a very good listner of her patients. She is thourough in her examination, and in explanaion of diagnosis and treatment options. We are happy to find her, and all our family and freinds are referred to her and are quite happy with her!

Nice experienced doctor

Posted on October 8th, 2011

Bad Experience!

Posted on July 24th, 2011

Long wait for scheduling appointment as well as when at office, to see the doctor for appointment. Staff unprofessional. Doctor seems nice but canno ...

Caring doctor!

Posted on February 9th, 2011

WOULD RECOMMEND TO FRIENDS & FAMILY

Posted on January 25th, 2011

VERY PROFESSIONAL OFFICE STAFF, BRIEF WAIT TIMES AND DR IS VERY THOROUGH IN HER DISCUSSIONS AND EXAMINATIONS

A great caring Brillant Professional

Posted on January 14th, 2009

Dr. Moturi is a wonderful, and brillant doctor. See knows her speciality well.