Dr. Hemmo Bosscher MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 7th, 2016
Prior patient
Went above and beyond to help me during some rough times. His staff was also sweet and helpful. Still very thankful!

March 5th, 2016
Dr. Bosscher is not one to just simply prescribe pain medication and send his patient on his/her way. He will go further and try a procedure that will provide a more lasting pain resolution for the patient’s quality of life. He is the consummate type of doctor who cares more about the patient than the money. It is without an iota of hesitation that I would recommend him to any family member, friend or even a stranger who is searching for the best of care.

August 17th, 2015
Dr. Boscher was extremely rude, first thing out of his mouth when he walked into the room was "This is not a pill clinic." My visit consisted of a nurse coming in asking general medical questions, then his PA asking questions, and then my leg (which I have a bad hip on) being almost slammed into the wall causing extreme pain, then receiving a steroid injection into my hip as a diagnostic tool, when my neurologist had suggested to have an injection in my back. Never went back, and if you're looking for any kind of pain management, I would NOT suggest this doctor. If you would like MORE pain and a bunch of rude staff, have fun. The girls up front were awesome though, too bad the rest of them couldn't have been that way.

April 21st, 2015
Told me he had done all he could for my pain. Did Not try to help me.

December 19th, 2014
patient
Rudest man, uncasring, never examined me, arrogant, refused to refill meds, don't waste your time.

March 12th, 2013
life saver
Dr. BOSSCHER is one that knows what he's doing I think I would be dead if it wasn't for him I been with him for more than 14 years I think he is the best in his line of work.

March 7th, 2013
unbelievable experience
My experience with Dr Bosscher was miserable. I have an inoperable condition and have been under the care of some excellant doctors for over 6 years. I moved to Lubbock due to a job transfer so had to find another doctor. Dr Bosscher did not review my x-rays, did not review records from my other doctors and then went on a rampage about how I was nothing but an addict, did not need any medications, accused me of being a cocain addict and said I needed to seek professional help. I have never been treated so rudely or unprofessionally by a doctor in my life. I normally dont write reviews but patients need to be fully aware that this doctor could care less about you as a person in anyway. He is rude, obnoxious and is a jerk. Both prescriptions he did write for me had to be returned to him twice to be corrected as he wrote them wrong. Do your self a favor and dont waste your time with this jerk that calls himself a doctor. Consider this review as me trying to be nice with my words as I refuse to type my true feelings of this unpleasant experience. Dr may I suggest next time you review a patients complete records and review x-rays before you come to a conclussion about a patients conditions and/or medical needs.

June 28th, 2012
very poor
Dr Bosscher i went to him cause my dorsal column stimulator quite working i only wanted it replaced i kept telling him it worked great. Dr Bosscher only wants to give you drugs And he talked me into getting a morphine pump that i didnot want and promised i would walk again and im currently still in a wheel chair in server pain he doesnt listen to you. And get mad at the patient when you dont agree with him. His staff is very rude to the patients (Melanie,Donna and Dr. Bosscher extremely rude to patients.I wouldnt recommended him as a pain management doctor to anyone.

February 10th, 2012
Overall I believe Dr. Bossier and his nursing staff are great. His office manager is a nightmare! Who's only agenda is get the money! Her motto is sick patients who cares, get their money...