Pain Management Doctors
Maxey Park
3505 22nd Pl
Lubbock, TX 79410
806-785-5700
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  life saver  |  show details
by Bill Elliott on Mar 12th, 2013

Dr. BOSSCHER is one that knows what he's doing I think I would be dead if it wasn't for him I been with him for more than 14 years I think he is the best in his line of work.

|  unbelievable experience  |  show details
by Dale on Mar 7th, 2013

My experience with Dr Bosscher was miserable. I have an inoperable condition and have been under the care of some excellant doctors for over 6 years. I moved to Lubbock due to a job transfer so had to find another doctor. Dr Bosscher did not review my x-rays, did not review records from my other doctors and then went on a rampage about how I was nothing but an addict, did not need any medications, accused me of being a cocain addict and said I needed to seek professional help. I have never been treated so rudely or unprofessionally by a doctor in my life. I normally dont write reviews but patients need to be fully aware that this doctor could care less about you as a person in anyway. He is rude, obnoxious and is a jerk. Both prescriptions he did write for me had to be returned to him twice to be corrected as he wrote them wrong. Do your self a favor and dont waste your time with this jerk that calls himself a doctor. Consider this review as me trying to be nice with my words as I refuse to type my true feelings of this unpleasant experience. Dr may I suggest next time you review a patients complete records and review x-rays before you come to a conclussion about a patients conditions and/or medical needs.

|  very poor  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2012

Dr Bosscher i went to him cause my dorsal column stimulator quite working i only wanted it replaced i kept telling him it worked great. Dr Bosscher only wants to give you drugs And he talked me into getting a morphine pump that i didnot want and promised i would walk again and im currently still in a wheel chair in server pain he doesnt listen to you. And get mad at the patient when you dont agree with him. His staff is very rude to the patients (Melanie,Donna and Dr. Bosscher extremely rude to patients.I wouldnt recommended him as a pain management doctor to anyone.

|  show details
Feb 10th, 2012

Overall I believe Dr. Bossier and his nursing staff are great. His office manager is a nightmare! Who's only agenda is get the money! Her motto is sick patients who cares, get their money...

|  Leonard McNeal  |  show details
Jun 16th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Bosscher since Jan. 2002. He honestly does every thing he can to make my pain go away. He is a fun guy to talk with, too! His staff is A-1. Even though he sticks me with needles, "Dr. Duane" is the best.