Dr. Hend Aljundi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hend Aljundi?

Great doctor and fine office staff.

Posted on May 22nd, 2017

I'm so glad the previous office staff is gone. The one girl way over-stepped her authority and actually "diagnosed and called in prescriptions without the doctor's instructions" On another note, I do not appreciate having to see the doctor before I get my Lab work done. It just seems like it is an "extra" appointment. I would rather see the doctor with the results in hand.

satisfied customer

Posted on November 8th, 2016

dr aljundi is a very caring and respectful doctor.perhaps these negative reviews come from disgruntled former employees.as adults, always form your opinion from your own experience.she is always willing to take time to talk and listen.

New Patient

Posted on October 8th, 2016

I had a wonderful experience at this office. I was able to make an appointment easily, and the front desk was very welcoming when I arrived. My paperwork was mailed to me ahead of time to fill out so everything was ready. Dr Aljundi was very caring. My insurance referrals were done before I left by the nurse. All in all a positive experience.

Staff? Management none to be found

Posted on August 3rd, 2016

So sad this place has gone way down hill I don't recommend this place to anyone anymore the new staff is f@&$ awful and I really wish the sassy ladies were back they ran a tight ship so obviously the dr has no management experience getting rid of the last ladies was a huge mistake and every this jundi says is just fluff and lies those women treated everyone with respect and class

Posted on July 23rd, 2016

Its so sad that I used to love this Dr. and office staff but it has really went down hill. Constantly canceling appts and rescheduling and when you show up you aren't on the schedule anymore. Also fight you on getting scripts because you haven't had an appt in the 3 month time frame but they are the ones who cancelled your appt. They are extremely rude and act like you are a problem, dumb and beneath them. Office staff make you feel ashamed for needing anything! Im so disappointed with the way this office has changed.... I used to feel so safe and taken care of and now I feel like a problem. I feel horrible for sending several people to this Doctor. The woman who used to work the front office may have been loud and sassy sometimes but she was kind, caring and always tried to work with you. The new ladies are RUDE! I dread having to deal with Peggy or Tina. These woman act like you owe them something! I hate that I have to find a new doctor and start all over again.

Office staff needs to be trained

Posted on February 15th, 2016

Love Dr. Aljundi but her office help is terrible. I call and the two lines she has are busy or I get but in hold for 1o minutes and get hung up on and when I try to call back it takes me 4-5 try to finally get a hold of someone. Also, the person answering the phone needs personality because she is nothing like the last lady that worked there, this new one talks like I'm bothering her and how could I be so stupid to do that where the other lady that worked there never did that.

Posted on November 30th, 2015

Dr.aljundi and her staff are great. She listens and follows thru with your concerns. She makes each patient feel like her top priority.

Posted on October 2nd, 2015

Very nice doctor knows her stuff. No complaints...

Posted on April 16th, 2015

Dr. Aljundi is excellent and I have followed her from where she has moved from a prior office because she is so caring and I will follow her if she ever had to move again.

Happy patience

Posted on February 20th, 2013

We were very happy with Dr. Aljundi, but now she has movedd and we don't know were to find her. Help ! She has left the Auburn Hills office.

Exceptional Doctor

Posted on November 10th, 2010

One of the best doctors in Michigan by far.

Posted on October 16th, 2017