inactive

Hendrikus G Krouwer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

May 6th, 2015
Truly excellent doctor!
Extremely intelligent, very kind, very helpful and always listens to every word...he's the best!

July 31st, 2012
Dr. Hendrikus G. Krouwer
I have to say... I have MANY doctors that HAVE to be in my live because of my disease. I care very much for each of them, BUT Dr. Krouwer has to be by far the GREATEST NEUROLOGIST-ONCOLOGIST EVER!!! He truly cares what your going through. He even has a GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER!! What I really like is that each and every appointment that I have been to, Dr. Krouwer will NEVER EVER CHANGE or will you ever find him in a bad mood!! I have been his patient since 2001. I wouldn't change him for the world!! He truly helps me to the best that he is knowledgeable of!! I couldn't be happier:) THANK YOU DR. KROUWER!!

September 3rd, 2011
I was referred to Dr. Krouwer when an MRI showed a lesion on my brain. Dr. Krouwer explained to me what the MRI meant, what tests would be forthcoming, and all of the diagnoses that were ruled out. He explained the diagnosis he had arrived at and why. He decided to monitor my progress in the months ahead. I found him to be cautious, knowledgeable, and not one to do something stupid. My case resulted in the lesion decreasing notably in size. He will continue to see me periodically or as needed as symptoms dictate. I am thoroughly pleased to be in Dr. Krouwer's care.

March 23rd, 2011
Best Dr ever! : )
I am writing to put in a good word for Dr. Krouwer. My husband was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer at age 43 and we had to visit quite a few doctors over the course of 14 months, and we could not have asked for a better Dr. than Dr. Krouwer. Even though my husband was certain to pass away, we always left Dr. Krouwer with a smile on both our faces. He was the kindest most caring Dr. I have ever met, he always took the time to answer any questions, or explain any concerns we had, he was always upbeat. He has a really cool accent, and he has a tie collection, some of which would make just about anyone smile!! I highly recommend him! It's strange to go to a Dr. about a very devastating thing, and when it's over, miss seeing him!