A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hendrikus Vanderveldt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hendrikus Vanderveldt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vanderveldt
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hendrikus Vanderveldt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanderveldt graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vanderveldt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine Faculty
- University of Miami Hospital Medical Staff
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hendrikus S Vanderveldt MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Hendrikus S. Vanderveldt practice?
- Dr. Hendrikus Vanderveldt has 1 office location.
Dr. Hendrikus Vanderveldt practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Gastroenterologists.