A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heng Chhay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heng Chhay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heng Chhay, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chhay graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Chhay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heng Long Chhay MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heng L. Chhay practice?
- Dr. Heng Chhay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Heng Chhay practices Family Medicine near Monrovia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA.
See Monrovia Primary Care Doctors.