A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hengameh Akhtar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hengameh Akhtar, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Akhtar graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Akhtar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Akhtar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hengameh K. Akhtar practice?
Dr. Hengameh Akhtar practices Pediatrics near Madera, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Madera Pediatricians.