A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hengameh Akhtar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hengameh Akhtar, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Akhtar graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Akhtar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hengameh Khoshbin Akhtar MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Hengameh K. Akhtar practice?
- Dr. Hengameh Akhtar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hengameh Akhtar practices Pediatrics near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Pediatricians.