A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henna Mussani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henna Mussani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mussani graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Mussani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Southshore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henna A Mussani DO and MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henna A. Mussani practice?
- Dr. Henna Mussani has 1 office location.
Dr. Henna Mussani practices Internal Medicine near Southgate, MI.
See Southgate Internists.