A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henning Ansorg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henning Ansorg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henning Ansorg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ansorg graduated from Justus-Liebig Universitat, Giessen, Germany. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ansorg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Verde Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henning Ansorg MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henning Ansorg practice?
- Dr. Henning Ansorg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henning Ansorg practices Internal Medicine near Sedona, AZ.
See Sedona Internists.