A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henning Drechsler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henning Drechsler, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Drechsler graduated from Univ Basel, Basel.
Dr. Drechsler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
- Va North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henning Johann Drechsler MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Henning J. Drechsler practice?
- Dr. Henning Drechsler has 1 office location.
Dr. Henning Drechsler practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.