Dr. Henning Gaissert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Henning Gaissert?

EXCEPTIONAL !!!!!!!

Posted on April 11th, 2016

Thoroughly impressed with this doctor and have had endless doctors and nurses go out of their way to praise his work.

SO THANKFUL FOR DR. GAISSERT

Posted on November 9th, 2012

I am writing two and a half years after a very successful bi-lobectomy (two lobes of the right lung were removed due to cancer tumors). I'm searching for an adjective that has not already been used for this expert surgeon and very fine human being. (I think that they have all been used already.) My surgery presented a huge, on-the-spot decision to be made: take out one or two lobes of lung? I am so grateful that I had such a thorough, cautious, and meticulous man be the one to make that decision. My entire family thanks you.

Excellent MD. Listens and explains things well. Very thorough.

Posted on April 3rd, 2012

I was impressed with Dr. Gaissert. I am a Type 1 Diabetic and have many physicians. Dr. Gaissert is my new favorite. He was able to see "the whole picture" which is important in my situation. He explained things on my level so I understood everything. He asked the right questions and then (drum roll) listened! I only wish I could see him for everything! Strongly recommend him.

Incredible surgeon

Posted on February 10th, 2011

I was diagnosed with stomach cancer which turned out to be stage 4. I interviewed Dr. Gaissert in Oct 2008 to select a surgeon. He moved the appointment up for me; had reviewed my file; and corraborated the diagnosis. He recommended complete stomach removal. He was clear, concise and factual. He went out of his way to make an immediate appoinment that day with an oncologist and radiation oncologist. Pre-surgery chemo; stomach surgery; post-surgery chemo and additional chemo/radiation was recommended. The 8 or so hour surgery by Dr. Gaissert and his team was simply incredible. He was in my room to see me almost every morning around 7:30am. I am a 2 year survivor. He is just remarkable and his staff is super.

Gaissert is Top-Notch

Posted on May 28th, 2009

Wonderful doctor, honest, careful, caring, skilled -- my whole family loves him.

Posted on May 18th, 2017