A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henning Willers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henning Willers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henning Willers, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- DNA Damage
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Willers graduated from Universitaet Hamburg.
Dr. Willers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henning Willers MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Henning Willers practice?
- Dr. Henning Willers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Henning Willers practices Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Oncologists.