A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henri Fawcett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fawcett
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fawcett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henri Fawcett, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fawcett graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Fawcett has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henri Daniel Fawcett MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henri D. Fawcett practice?
- Dr. Henri Fawcett has 1 office location.
Dr. Henri Fawcett practices Nuclear Medicine near Hurst, TX.
See Hurst Nuclear Medicine Physicians.