A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henri Lanctin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henri Lanctin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henri Lanctin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanctin graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Lanctin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Long Prairie Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lanctin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henri P. Lanctin practice?
Dr. Henri Lanctin practices Urology near Sartell, MN.
See Sartell Urologists.