A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henri Lanctin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henri Lanctin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henri Lanctin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanctin graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lanctin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Long Prairie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henri P Lanctin MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Henri P. Lanctin practice?
- Dr. Henri Lanctin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Henri Lanctin practices Urology near Sartell, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Aitkin, MN and Crosby, MN.
See Sartell Urologists.