A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henri Pierre-Jacques:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henri Pierre-Jacques is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henri Pierre-Jacques, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierre-Jacques graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pierre-Jacques has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henri Pierre-Jacques MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Henri Pierre-Jacques practice?
- Dr. Henri Pierre-Jacques has 1 office location.
Dr. Henri Pierre-Jacques practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wyandotte, MI.
See Wyandotte Surgeons.