Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Henri Roca
Dr. Henri Roca, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR, with other offices in New Orleans, LA and Cos Cob, CT (and 1 other location). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Roca is affiliated with Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System-John L McClellan Memorial Veterans Hospital, Greenwich Hospital Association and Kenner Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Henri Roca has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Henri Roca is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.
Dr. Romana Rayaz
Adult Care, Family Medicine, General Practice
Little Rock, AR 0 mi37
Dr. Scott Darby
Adult Care, Family Medicine
Little Rock, AR 0 mi17
Dr. Matthew Jennings
Little Rock, AR 0 mi25