A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henrietta Ukwu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ukwu graduated from University Of Jos.
Dr. Ukwu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
- Paoli Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henrietta Ngozi Ukwu MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Henrietta N. Ukwu practice?
- Dr. Henrietta Ukwu has 1 office location.
Dr. Henrietta Ukwu practices Infectious Disease near Ambler, PA.
See Ambler Infectious Disease Doctors.