inactive

Dr. Henrietta Wallace MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology New Hyde Park, NY

2.8

August 25th, 2016
She's a cold fish. She doesn't take enough time while you are in labor to know what's going on.

February 24th, 2015
i don't know how there could be reviews on Dr. Wallace from 2014 when she retired and left the practice several years prior. I saw her for almost 30 years and don't have a bad word to say about her. She was personable, compassionate, gentle, competent etc. i was devastated when she left.

August 27th, 2014
surprised
i read recent reviews and am shocked. i went to her years ago and she was great! Only reason i stopped going was that i sat in her waiting room for hours!

August 18th, 2011
This was by far the most uncomfortable exam I've ever had. This doctor not only is extremely rough with her exams but her bedside manner has much to be desired for someone in practice so long. She was rude, inconsiderate and made me feel like an idiot when I asked questions. I was 38 years old when I went to her and having symptoms of menopause. At the time I was buying my first house and staring a new life with someone, hoping to get pregnant by 40. Well, she brushed me off telling me not to be "ridiculous." She also misdiagnosed an infection. 2 years late I went through menopause...shame on her.

April 22nd, 2008
HAND FROM HELL
Myself, and 7 others I have run into during the year, have all visited her at one time or another. Do you know all of us concurred that we never had a more uncomfortable exam from any other GYN than her exam. All didn't experience discomfort with other physicians. Many had other unfortunate incounters, such as misdiagnosis. Find someone else! Anyone else!