A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henrik Khatchatourian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henrik Khatchatourian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khatchatourian
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khatchatourian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khatchatourian graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Khatchatourian has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henrik Khatchatourian MD is a male General Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Henrik Khatchatourian practice?
- Dr. Henrik Khatchatourian has 1 office location.
Dr. Henrik Khatchatourian practices General Practice near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors.