A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henrik Khatchatourian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henrik Khatchatourian is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khatchatourian graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Khatchatourian has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khatchatourian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henrik Khatchatourian practice?
Dr. Henrik Khatchatourian practices General Practice near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale General Practitioners.