A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henrik Mike-Mayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henrik Mike-Mayer, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henrik Mike-Mayer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mike-Mayer graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Mike-Mayer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henrik Mike-Mayer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Henrik Mike-Mayer practice?
- Dr. Henrik Mike-Mayer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Henrik Mike-Mayer practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Rockwall, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Forney, TX.
See Rockwall Orthopedic Surgeons.