A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henrik Petrowsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henrik Petrowsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrowsky graduated from Johann Wolfgang Goethe-Universitt. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Petrowsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henrik Petrowsky MD is a male Transplant Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Transplant Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Henrik Petrowsky practice?
- Dr. Henrik Petrowsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henrik Petrowsky practices Transplant Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.