Learn more about Dr. Henrik Westergaard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Westergaard
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Westergaard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henrik Westergaard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Crohn's Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Malabsorption Syndromes
- Microscopic Colitis
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Westergaard graduated from Kobenhavns Universitet.
Dr. Westergaard has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henrik Westergaard MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Henrik Westergaard practice?
- Dr. Henrik Westergaard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Henrik Westergaard practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.