A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Henrik Westergaard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henrik Westergaard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Celiac Disease
- Crohn's Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Malabsorption Syndromes
- Microscopic Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Westergaard graduated from Kobenhavns Universitet.
Dr. Westergaard has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Dallas County Hospital District
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Westergaard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans