A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Henrik Westergaard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henrik Westergaard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Celiac Disease
- Crohn's Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Malabsorption Syndromes
- Microscopic Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Westergaard graduated from Kobenhavns Universitet.
Dr. Westergaard has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henrik Westergaard MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Henrik Westergaard practice?
- Dr. Henrik Westergaard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Henrik Westergaard practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.