A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henrik Wilms:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Wilms has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henrik Wilms MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Henrik Wilms practice?
- Dr. Henrik Wilms has 1 office location.
Dr. Henrik Wilms practices Neurology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Neurologists.