A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henrik Zakari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henrik Zakari is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zakari
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zakari Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henrik Zakari, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zakari graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Zakari has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henrik M Zakari MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Henrik M. Zakari practice?
- Dr. Henrik Zakari has 1 office location.
Dr. Henrik Zakari practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.