A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henrik Zakari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henrik Zakari, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zakari graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Zakari has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henrik Michael Zakari MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Henrik M. Zakari practice?
- Dr. Henrik Zakari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henrik Zakari practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.