A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henrique Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henrique Scott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henrique Scott, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colon Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from A.M. Dogliotti College Of Medicine, Monrovia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Scott has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
- St. Margaret Mercy North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henrique Elliott Scott MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Henrique E. Scott practice?
- Dr. Henrique Scott has 4 office locations.
Dr. Henrique Scott practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Griffith, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Munster, IN and Brooklyn, NY.
See Griffith Surgeons.