A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Abraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Abraham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Abraham, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Perceptual Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Substance-Induced Psychoses
Education & Awards
Dr. Abraham graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Abraham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry David Abraham MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Henry D. Abraham practice?
- Dr. Henry Abraham has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Abraham practices Psychiatry near Lexington, MA.
See Lexington Psychiatrists.