Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Henry Allen
Dr. Henry Allen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Milford, CT, with other offices in New Milford, CT and New Milford, CT. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Allen is affiliated with Danbury Hospital, New Milford Hospital and Candlewood Valley Health & Rehabilitation Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Henry Allen has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Henry Allen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Milford, CT.
Dr. George Barth II
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
New Milford, CT 0 mi31
Dr. Paul Fitch
New Milford, CT 0.07 mi26
Dr. Cornelius Ferreira
New Milford, CT 0.20 mi17